A comprehensive enterprise integrating production and sales
What kind of spot welding machine is used for carbon steel plate welding
We know that the spot welding of carbon steel plate is excellent, and the welding parameter range is wide. In the common thickness range (0.5-3.0mm), no special measures are generally required. Using a one-way power frequency AC power supply, a simple welding cycle can achieve satisfactory results. Welding effect.
What kind of spot welding machine is used for welding low carbon steel to weld high-quality product workpieces? Today, Xiaobian will come to briefly introduce the relevant knowledge of carbon steel plate welding.
What spot welding machine is used for carbon steel plate welding:
1. Due to the good welding performance of carbon steel plates, when the plate is not thick and the welding requirements are not too high, the AC spot welding machine can be used to achieve the welding requirements.
2. If the equipment cost allows, try to use the medium frequency inverter spot welding machine to spot weld the low carbon steel plate, the welding effect is better, and the nugget and the welding point will be more perfect.
In addition, no matter what kind of spot welding machine is selected to weld mild steel, we also need to pay attention to the following points.
1. Let’s start with the carbon steel plate itself. The cold-rolled steel plate does not need special cleaning before welding, and the hot-rolled steel plate must remove the oxide layer, rust, oil and other impurities on the surface.
2. If the capacity of the spot welding machine used allows, Sunar still recommends hard specification welding to reduce the influence of heat diffusion on the product and reduce product deformation.
3. For the electrode head material, we recommend choosing electrode materials with medium conductivity and medium strength, such as Cr-Cu or Cr-Zr-Cu alloy electrodes.
4. When the surface cleaning quality is poor or the stamping accuracy is poor and the stiffness is high, the measures of amplitude modulation current can be considered to solve the splash problem.
Correct use of spot welding machine and reasonable welding of carbon steel plates can not only improve work efficiency, but also ensure the welding quality of carbon steel plates and improve product competitiveness. In addition, Sunar should add that when the thickness of the low carbon steel plate exceeds 3mm, the welding current is larger and the energization time is longer. In order to improve the working conditions of the electrodes, the welding method of multi-pulse welding current can be used to complete the welding of carbon steel plates. , so the effect will be better, and at the same time reduce the workload of the spot welder and prolong the service life of the spot welder.